NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Cullowhee, North Carolina
- Venue: Ramsey Center
- Line: Western Carolina -2.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Western Carolina -153, East Tennessee State +125
The East Tennessee State Buccaneers (10-17, 6-8 SoCon) aim to stop a three-game road losing skid at the Western Carolina Catamounts (14-13, 7-7 SoCon) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET.
Western Carolina vs. East Tennessee State Key Stats
- Western Carolina and its opponent have combined to score over 140.5 points, the current matchup’s over/under, in four of eight games this year.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to score more than 140.5 points in one game this year.
- Western Carolina and East Tennessee State combine to average 4.0 more points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 140.1 points per game, 0.4 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average total in Catamounts games this season is 6.2 more points than the total of 140.5 in this game.
- East Tennessee State’s games this year have averaged a total of 137.9 points, 2.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Western Carolina vs. East Tennessee State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Western Carolina has entered the game as favorites four times this season and won twice.
- Western Carolina is 5-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Western Carolina is 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Western Carolina’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- East Tennessee State has been chosen as underdogs in six games this year and has walked away with the win two times (33.3%) in those games.
- East Tennessee State has registered a 3-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, East Tennessee State is 3-3 against the spread.
- This year, East Tennessee State’s games have hit the over twice.
- Spread Prediction:
East Tennessee State (+2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Western Carolina Key Players
- Vonterius Woolbright is tops on his team in assists per game (4.5), and also puts up 14.7 points and 7.4 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 1.2 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Tyzhaun Claude registers a team-best 8.5 rebounds per game. In addition, he’s posting 15.4 points and 0.6 assists, shooting 51.7% from the floor.
- Tre Jackson is tops on the Catamounts with 15.7 points per contest and 1.6 assists, while also posting 3.8 rebounds.
- Russell Jones is posting 9.8 points, 2.3 assists and 2.7 rebounds per contest.
- Tyler Harris puts up 5.6 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
East Tennessee State Key Players
- Jordan King is posting a team-best 3.1 assists per contest. And he is delivering 14.2 points and 3.8 rebounds, making 38.3% of his shots from the field and 29.3% from beyond the arc, with 2.0 triples per contest.
- Jalen Haynes is the Buccaneers’ top scorer (14.5 points per game), and he contributes 1.2 assists and 6.1 rebounds.
- Jaden Seymour is the Buccaneers’ top rebounder (7.3 per game), and he contributes 8.2 points and 1.4 assists.
- Justice Smith is averaging 7.7 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest, making 49.1% of his shots from the floor.
- Deanthony Tipler is posting 11.0 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game, making 40.7% of his shots from the field and 37.0% from beyond the arc, with 2.1 treys per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!