NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Cintas Center
- Line: Xavier -5.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Xavier -232, Villanova +185
The Xavier Musketeers (20-7, 12-4 Big East) will be looking to build on an 11-game home winning run when squaring off against the Villanova Wildcats (13-14, 7-9 Big East) on Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at Cintas Center. It airs at 6:30 PM ET on Fox Sports 1.
Xavier vs. Villanova Key Stats
- Out of nine games so far this season, Xavier has played seven with over 148.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total.
- The Wildcats games have gone over 148.5 total points scored in three of eight total matchups this year.
- Xavier and Villanova average 3.6 more points between them than the over/under of 148.5 for this matchup.
- Xavier and Villanova have seen its opponents average a combined 5.5 fewer points per game than the point total of 148.5 set for this outing.
- The average total the Musketeers have had set in games this season is 9.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for Villanova this season is 11.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Xavier vs. Villanova Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Xavier has won four of the five games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Xavier has covered the spread five times over nine games with a set spread.
- Xavier has an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, four of Xavier’s games have gone over the point total out of eight chances.
- Villanova has won in one of the four contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Villanova has put together a 3-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- Villanova is winless against the spread when they are 5.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- Villanova’s games have gone over the total three times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Xavier Key Players
- Jack Nunge averages 14.7 points, 7.9 rebounds and 2 assists per game, shooting 52.7% from the field and 41.8% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Colby Jones paces his squad in assists per game (4.7), and also averages 14.9 points and 5.1 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 1.5 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Zach Freemantle posts a team-high 8.1 rebounds per contest. He is also posting 15.2 points and 2.9 assists, shooting 58.5% from the floor.
- Adam Kunkel is posting 10.2 points, 3.1 assists and 2.6 rebounds per contest.
Villanova Key Players
- Eric Dixon tops the Wildcats in rebounding (6.7 per game), and averages 15.7 points and 1.4 assists. He also puts up 0.6 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Brandon Slater gets the Wildcats 10.1 points, 5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. He also posts 0.9 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Cam Whitmore gets the Wildcats 12.1 points, 5.2 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest. He also posts 1.6 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Chris Arcidiacono is putting up 3.4 points, 3 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game, making 38.5% of his shots from the field.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!