NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Youngstown, Ohio
- Venue: Beeghly Center
- Line: Youngstown State -22.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Youngstown State -5000, Green Bay +1300
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Youngstown State vs Green Bay, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Green Bay Phoenix (3-25, 2-15 Horizon) will try to break a three-game losing stretch when visiting the Youngstown State Penguins (21-7, 13-4 Horizon) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Beeghly Center. This contest is at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Youngstown State vs. Green Bay Key Stats
- Youngstown State and its opponent have combined to score over 143.5 points, the current matchup’s over/under, in three of four games this year.
- The Phoenix have had just one game this year that went over 143.5 total points scored.
- Youngstown State and Green Bay combine to average 1.2 fewer points per game than the over/under of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.7 more points per game (148.2) than this game’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- The Penguins’ average point total in matchups this season is 155.8, 12.3 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total in Green Bay’s games this year is 8.8 fewer points than the point total of 143.5 for this outing.
Youngstown State vs. Green Bay Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Youngstown State has won three out of the four games in which it has been favored.
- Youngstown State has covered the spread two times this season (2-2-0).
- This season, Youngstown State’s games have hit the over twice.
- Green Bay has won in one of the four contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Green Bay has gone 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Green Bay’s games have gone over the total once this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Youngstown State (-22.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Youngstown State Key Players
- Adrian Nelson posts a team-high 9.8 rebounds per game. In addition, he’s recording 13.1 points and 1.2 assists, shooting 49.2% from the floor.
- Malek Green puts up 13.7 points, 7.1 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, shooting 52.8% from the field.
- Brandon Rush averages 14.2 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest, shooting 48.2% from the field and 39.2% from downtown with 2.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Bryce McBride puts up 7.5 points, 2 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game, shooting 42.2% from the floor.
Green Bay Key Players
- Cade Meyer is No. 1 on the Phoenix in scoring (10.9 points per game) and rebounding (5), and puts up 0.7 assists. He also averages 0.4 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Clarence Cummings III gives the Phoenix 10.6 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Randy Tucker is posting 7.5 points, 3.6 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest, making 36.4% of his shots from the field and 31.1% from 3-point range, with 1.5 triples per game.
- Zae Blake is the Phoenix’s top assist man (2.8 per game), and he delivers 9.1 points and 3 rebounds.
- The Phoenix get 7.3 points, 2.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game from Brock Heffner.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!