NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 22, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York
- TV: TNT, WWOR, and NBCS-PH
|76ers||-1.5 (-115)||O 208.5 (-110)||-135|
|Nets||+1.5 (-105)||U 208.5 (-110)||+110|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on 76ers vs. Nets, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 4 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, the Philadelphia 76ers will meet the Brooklyn Nets.
76ers vs. Nets 2023 Key Stats
- The 76ers have played 61 games with more than 208.5 points scored, their current matchup’s total, this season.
- Brooklyn’s games have gone over 208.5 total points scored in 68 of 82 total matchups this season.
- The 76ers and Nets average 20.1 more points between them than the over/under of 208.5 for this game.
- The 76ers and the Nets have seen their opponents average a combined 14.9 more points per game than the point total of 208.5 set in this outing.
- The average total in Philadelphia’s games this season is 17.6 more points than the total of 208.5 in this game.
- The average point total for the Nets this season is 17.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
76ers vs. Nets Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Philadelphia has won 41 out of the 56 games, or 73.2%, in which it has been favored.
- The 76ers have covered the spread in a matchup 48 times this season (48-34-0).
- The 76ers have an ATS record of 33-23 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, 47 of the 76ers’ games have gone over the point total.
- Brooklyn has won in 14, or 36.8%, of the 38 contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- The Nets have 43 wins in 82 games against the spread this year.
- As 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Nets are 21-17 against the spread.
- Brooklyn has seen 37 of its 82 games go over the point total.
- Pick ATS: 76ers (- 1.5)
- Pick OU:
76ers Key Players
- Tyrese Maxey has a statline of 20.3 points, 2.9 rebounds and 3.5 assists for the 76ers.
- Tobias Harris adds 14.7 points, 2.5 assists and 5.7 rebounds per matchup, while James Harden contributes with 21 points, 10.7 assists and 6.1 rebounds a game.
- Among active players, the 76ers are led by Harden from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- De’Anthony Melton grabs 1.6 steals per game. Paul Reed collects 0.7 blocks a contest.
Nets Key Players
- Mikal Bridges tallies 20.1 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds per outing and 3.3 assists per contest.
- This season, Nicolas Claxton has a statline of 12.6 points, 1.9 assists and 9.2 rebounds per game.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has also contributed with 17.3 points, 6.5 assists and 3.4 rebounds per game.
- Dinwiddie cashes in on 2.3 treys per game.
- The Nets’ defensive efforts get a lift from Bridges’ 1.1 steals and Claxton’s 2.5 blocks per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!