NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Gordon vs. Suns Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Denver Nuggets vs. Phoenix Suns
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: April 29, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 13.5 (-128)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (+110)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+130)
- His last time on the court, in a 112-109 win over the Timberwolves, Aaron Gordon had 14 points and six rebounds.
- In his past 10 games, Gordon is averaging 14.5 points, which is lower than his mark on the season (16.3).
- Gordon’s 7.2 rebounds per game in his past 10 contests are 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under for this one.
- In his past 10 games, Gordon is averaging 0.2 more assists than his mark on the year (3.0).
- Gordon is averaging 0.7 made threes over his past 10 games, which is lower than his mark for the year (0.9).
- Gordon is putting up 16.3 points per game, 2.8 higher than Saturday’s prop total.
- He averages 0.1 more rebounds than his prop bet Saturday of 6.5.
- He has averaged 3.0 assists this season, 0.5 more than his prop bet on Saturday.
- He has hit 0.9 three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under on Saturday (0.5).
Gordon vs. Suns Props Insights
- Gordon averages 14.9 points versus the Suns, 1.4 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Suns, Gordon’s 6.1 boards per game are 0.4 fewer than his prop for this contest.
- Against the Suns, Gordon picks up assists at the same rate as his prop for this matchup.
- Against the Suns, Gordon has sunk the same number of 3-pointers per game as his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: