NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Gordon vs. Timberwolves Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Denver Nuggets vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Time: 9:00 PM
- Date: April 25, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 14.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (-120)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+105)
- In a 114-108 loss to the Timberwolves (his most recent game), Aaron Gordon put up 14 points and seven rebounds.
- In his past 10 games, Gordon is averaging 2.0 fewer points than his mark on the season (16.3).
- In his past 10 games, Gordon is averaging 7.0 rebounds, which is higher than his mark on the season (6.6).
- Gordon has collected 3.2 assists per game in his past 10, which is 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Gordon is averaging 0.7 made threes over his past 10 games, which is lower than his mark for the year (0.9).
- The 14.5-point over/under set for Gordon on Tuesday is 1.8 less than his scoring average on the season (16.3).
- He has collected 6.6 rebounds per game, 0.1 higher than his prop bet on Tuesday.
- He has averaged 3.0 assists this season, 0.5 more than his prop bet on Tuesday.
- He makes 0.9 three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under on Tuesday (0.5).
Gordon vs. Timberwolves Props Insights
- Gordon’s scoring average versus the Timberwolves (13.8) is 0.7 below his over/under for this outing.
- Against the Timberwolves, Gordon grabs 6.3 boards per game, 0.2 less than his prop for this game.
- When playing versus the Timberwolves, Gordon averages 3.2 assists, 0.7 more than his prop bet.
- When up against the Timberwolves, Gordon averages 0.6 more made 3-pointers (1.1) than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: