NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Len vs. Warriors Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Sacramento Kings vs. Golden State Warriors
- Time: 3:30 PM
- Date: April 30, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 3.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-175)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (+220)
- Alex Len totaled in his last game, a win (118-99) against the Warriors.
- Len is averaging 1.7 points for the year, but 3.0 in his past 10 games.
- In his past 10 games, Len is averaging 2.0 more rebounds than his mark for the season (2.3).
- Len has dished out assists in his past 10 games at the same rate as his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Len has made 0.0 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is equal to his average for the season.
- Len is putting up 1.7 points per game this season, 1.8 less than his points prop on Sunday.
- He averages 0.2 less rebounds than his prop bet Sunday of 2.5.
- Sunday’s assists over/under for
he (0.5) equals his average on the season.
Len vs. Warriors Props Insights
- Len is tallying 1.2 more points versus the Warriors than his prop bet for this game.
- Len averages 3.7 boards versus the Warriors, 1.2 more than his prop (2.5) for this game.
- Len averages 0.4 assists versus the Warriors. That’s 0.1 below his prop bet for this matchup.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: