NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Wiggins vs. Kings Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Golden State Warriors vs. Sacramento Kings
- Time: 8:00 PM
- Date: April 28, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 18.5 (-111)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-154)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+105)
- In a 123-116 win over the Kings (his most recent game), Andrew Wiggins produced 20 points, two steals and two blocks.
- Wiggins has scored 0.2 fewer points per game in his past 10 contests than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Wiggins has averaged 5.2 rebounds in his past 10 games. That is 0.3 less than his prop total (5.5) for this game.
- Wiggins has collected 2.1 assists per game in his past 10, which is 0.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Wiggins is averaging 1.7 made threes over his past 10 games, which is lower than his mark for the year (2.4).
- The 17.1 points Wiggins scores per game are 1.4 less than his over/under on Friday (18.5).
- He pulls down five rebounds per game, 0.5 less than his prop bet on Friday.
- He has collected 2.3 assists per game, 0.2 lower than his prop bet on Friday (2.5).
- He drains 2.4 three-pointers per game, 0.9 more than his over/under on Friday (1.5).
Wiggins vs. Kings Props Insights
- Wiggins averages 20.1 points versus the Kings, 1.6 more than his over/under for this game.
- Wiggins averages 5.3 boards when he suits up against the Kings, 0.2 less than his prop (5.5) for this contest.
- When playing versus the Kings, Wiggins averages 2.6 assists, 0.1 more than his prop bet.
- Wiggins averages 2.3 made treys in matchups with the Kings, 0.8 more than his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: