NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Wiggins vs. Lakers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- Time: 10:00 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 17.5 (-133)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (+105)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+145)
- In a 120-100 win over the Kings (his most recent game), Andrew Wiggins put up 17 points and seven rebounds.
- Wiggins has scored 18.6 points per game in his past 10, which is 1.5 more than his season average.
- In his past 10 games, Wiggins is averaging 1.3 more rebounds than his mark for the year (5).
- In his past 10 games, Wiggins is averaging 0.5 fewer assists than his mark on the season (2.3).
- Wiggins is averaging 1.7 made threes over his past 10 games, which is lower than his mark for the year (2.4).
- The 17.5-point over/under for Wiggins on Tuesday is 0.4 higher than his season scoring average (17.1).
- He collects five rebounds per game, 1.5 fewer than his prop bet on Tuesday.
- He has picked up 2.3 assists per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet on Tuesday (2.5).
- He has hit 2.4 three-pointers per game, 0.9 more than his over/under on Tuesday (1.5).
Wiggins vs. Lakers Props Insights
- Wiggins averages 14.4 points when playing the Lakers, 3.1 lower than his over/under for this matchup.
- Wiggins averages 4.3 boards when he suits up against the Lakers, 2.2 less than his prop (6.5) for this game.
- Wiggins averages 1.6 assists when he plays the Lakers, 0.9 less than his prop bet for this game.
- Wiggins averages 2.4 made treys in matchups with the Lakers, 0.9 more than his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: