NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Edwards vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Minnesota Timberwolves at Denver Nuggets
- Time: 9:00 PM
- Date: April 25, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 28.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-118)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (+125)
- Anthony Edwards, in his last time out, put up 34 points, six rebounds, five assists, two steals and three blocks in a 114-108 win over the Nuggets.
- In his past 10 games, Edwards is averaging 4.4 more points than his mark for the season (24.6).
- In his past 10 games, Edwards is averaging 0.9 fewer rebounds than his mark for the year (5.8).
- Edwards has averaged 4.4 assists in his past 10 games, 1.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this one.
- In his past 10 games, Edwards is averaging 3.2 made threes, which is higher than his mark on the year (2.7).
- Tuesday’s over/under for Edwards is 28.5. That’s 3.9 more than his season average.
- His per-game rebounding average of 5.8 is 0.3 higher than his prop bet on Tuesday (5.5).
- He has collected 4.4 assists per game, 1.1 less than his prop bet on Tuesday (5.5).
- He has hit 2.7 three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under on Tuesday (2.5).
Edwards vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Edwards averages 22.5 points when playing the Nuggets, 6.0 lower than his over/under for this game.
- Edwards averages 5.1 boards when he hits the court against the Nuggets, 0.4 less than his prop (5.5) for this contest.
- Edwards averages 3.6 assists when he plays the Nuggets, 1.9 less than his prop bet for this game.
- When up against the Nuggets, Edwards averages 0.2 more made 3-pointers (2.7) than his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: