NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Reaves vs. Warriors Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Lakers at Golden State Warriors
- Time: 10:00 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 16.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+110)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (+110)
- In his most recent game, Austin Reaves put up 11 points, six rebounds, eight assists and two blocks in a win (125-85) against the Grizzlies.
- Reaves’ points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (18.1) is 1.6 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Reaves has pulled down 4.3 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 1.3 more than his season average.
- In his past 10 games, Reaves is averaging 1.5 more assists than his mark for the season (3.4).
- In his past 10 games, Reaves is averaging 2.2 made threes, which is higher than his mark for the year (1.3).
- The 13.0 points Reaves scores per game are 3.5 less than his over/under on Tuesday (16.5).
- He pulls down 3.0 rebounds per game, 1.5 fewer than his prop bet on Tuesday.
- His assists average — 3.4 — is 1.1 lower than Tuesday’s over/under.
- He drains 1.3 three-pointers per game, 0.2 less than his over/under on Tuesday (1.5).
Reaves vs. Warriors Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, Reaves is averaging 5.2 fewer points versus the Warriors.
- Against the Warriors, Reaves collects 2.4 boards per game, 2.1 less than his prop for this game.
- When he’s up against the Warriors, Reaves dishes out assists at a lower rate — 1.8 less per game — than his prop bet for this matchup.
- Reaves averages 1.4 made treys in games against the Warriors, which is 0.1 below his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: