NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Adebayo vs. Knicks Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Miami Heat at New York Knicks
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 17.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 8.5 (+110)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-111)
- His last time out, in a 128-126 win over the Bucks, Bam Adebayo totaled 20 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists and two steals.
- Adebayo has scored 2.2 fewer points per game in his past 10 contests than his point prop bet total for this game.
- In his past 10 games, Adebayo is averaging 1.1 fewer rebounds than his mark for the season (9.2).
- In his past 10 games, Adebayo is averaging 0.5 more assists than his mark for the year (3.2).
- Adebayo has made 0.0 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is equal to his average for the season.
- The 20.4 points Adebayo scores per game are 2.9 more than his prop total on Tuesday (17.5).
- He has collected 9.2 rebounds per game, 0.7 higher than his prop bet on Tuesday.
- He has picked up 3.2 assists per game, 0.3 fewer than Tuesday’s over/under (3.5).
Adebayo vs. Knicks Props Insights
- Adebayo is putting up 0.1 more points versus the Knicks than his prop bet for this game.
- Adebayo is averaging 9.8 boards against the Knicks. That’s 1.3 more than his prop for this contest.
- When playing versus the Knicks, Adebayo averages 4.1 assists, 0.6 more than his prop bet.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: