NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
- TV: ESPN
|Celtics||-9.5 (-105)||O 230.5 (-110)||-400|
|Hawks||+9.5 (-115)||U 230.5 (-110)||+310|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Celtics vs. Hawks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 1 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, the Boston Celtics will face the Atlanta Hawks.
Celtics vs. Hawks 2023 Key Stats
- The Celtics and their opponent have combined to score over 230.5 points, the current matchup’s over/under, in 38 of 82 games this season.
- Atlanta’s games have gone over 230.5 total points scored in 54 of 82 total matchups this season.
- These teams average 236.3 points per game combined, 5.8 more than the total of 230.5.
- The Celtics and the Hawks have seen their opponents average a combined one fewer point per game than the point total of 230.5 set for this outing.
- The average over/under Boston has had set in games this season is 1.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Hawks games this season is 6.1 more points than the point total of 230.5 for this outing.
Celtics vs. Hawks Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Boston has won 52, or 71.2%, of the 73 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- The Celtics have covered the spread 45 times over 82 games with a set spread.
- The Celtics are 13-12 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- This season, Celtics games have hit the over 43 times.
- Atlanta has been victorious in 12, or 35.3%, of the 34 contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- The Hawks are 36-46-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hawks are winless ATS (0-2) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs this season.
- Atlanta has played 82 games this year, and 47 of them have hit the over.
- Pick ATS: Celtics (- 9.5)
- Pick OU:
Celtics Key Players
- Jayson Tatum scores 30.1 points per game this season for the Celtics, adding 8.8 rebounds and 4.6 assists.
- Marcus Smart is averaging 11.5 points, 6.3 assists and 3.1 rebounds a game this season.
- Tatum makes 3.2 threes per game to lead active Celtics.
- Boston’s blocks leader (among active players) is Derrick White, who records 0.9 per game. Smart leads active players on Boston averaging 1.5 steals a contest.
Hawks Key Players
- The Hawks go-to guy, Trae Young, leads active Hawks players in both scoring (26.2 points per game) and assists (10.2 assists per game).
- This season, Clint Capela has a statline that includes 12 points, 0.9 assists and 11 rebounds per game.
- Young hits 2.1 threes per game.
- The Hawks’ defensive effort gets a lift from Dejounte Murray (1.5 steals per game) and Onyeka Okongwu (1.3 blocks per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!