NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lopez vs. Heat Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Milwaukee Bucks at Miami Heat
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: April 24, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 14.5 (-111)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-125)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+175)
- Brook Lopez put up six points in his most recent game, a loss (121-99) against the Heat.
- Lopez’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (17.4) is 2.9 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Lopez’s 5.3 rebounds per game in his past 10 contests are 0.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this one.
- Lopez is averaging 1.3 assists on the season and 1.1 in his past 10 games.
- In his past 10 games, Lopez is averaging 1.1 fewer made threes than his mark for the year (1.7).
- Lopez is putting up 15.9 points per game, 1.4 higher than Monday’s prop total.
- His per-game rebounding average of 6.7 is 1.2 higher than his prop bet on Monday (5.5).
- He has collected 1.3 assists per game, 0.2 lower than his prop bet on Monday (1.5).
- He has hit 1.7 three-pointers per game, 1.2 more than his over/under on Monday (0.5).
Lopez vs. Heat Props Insights
- Lopez averages 13.4 points when playing the Heat, 1.1 lower than his over/under for this matchup.
- Against the Heat, Lopez collects 5.3 boards per game, 0.2 less than his prop for this contest.
- When he’s up against the Heat, Lopez dishes out assists at a lower rate — 0.9 less per game — than his prop bet for this matchup.
- In games versus the Heat, Lopez has sunk 0.3 more treys per game than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: