NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brown vs. Heat Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Denver Nuggets vs. Miami Heat
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: June 1, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (+100)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-154)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-200)
- Bruce Brown, in his most recent appearance, posted six points in a 113-111 win over the Lakers.
- Brown has averaged 12.6 points in his past 10 games, 1.1 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Brown’s 3.8 rebounds per game in his past 10 contests are 0.3 more than his prop bet total for this one.
- In his past 10 games, Brown is averaging 1.3 fewer assists than his mark on the year (3.4).
- Brown is averaging 0.8 made threes over his past 10 games, which is lower than his mark for the year (1.1).
- Thursday’s points prop for Brown is 11.5. That’s the same as his scoring average.
- He averages 0.6 more rebounds than his prop bet Thursday of 3.5.
- He has averaged 3.4 assists this season, 1.9 more than his prop bet on Thursday.
- He makes 1.1 three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his prop bet total on Thursday (0.5).
Brown vs. Heat Props Insights
- Brown’s scoring average versus the Heat (10.8) is 0.7 below his over/under for this outing.
- Against the Heat, Brown pulls down 4.8 boards per game, 1.3 more than his prop for this game.
- When playing versus the Heat, Brown averages 1.8 assists, 0.3 more than his prop bet.
- In matchups with the Heat, Brown has sunk 0.8 more treys per game than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: