NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brown vs. Suns Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Denver Nuggets vs. Phoenix Suns
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: April 29, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-133)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+135)
- Bruce Brown tallied 14 points in his most recent game, a win (112-109) against the Timberwolves.
- Brown has scored 3.0 more points per game in his past 10 than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Brown has grabbed 4.4 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.3 more than his season average.
- Brown has dished out assists in his past 10 games at a higher rate — 0.5 more per contest — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Brown has made 0.5 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is 0.6 fewer than his season average.
- The 11.5-point over/under set for Brown on Saturday matches his season scoring average.
- He has collected 4.1 rebounds per game, 0.6 higher than his prop bet on Saturday.
- His assists average — 3.4 — is 0.9 higher than Saturday’s prop bet (2.5).
- He drains 1.1 three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under on Saturday (0.5).
Brown vs. Suns Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, Brown is averaging 3.5 fewer points versus the Suns.
- In games against the Suns, Brown’s 2.4 boards per game are 1.1 fewer than his prop for this game.
- When he’s up against the Suns, Brown collects assists at a lower rate — 0.7 less per game — than his prop bet for this matchup.
- When matching up with the Suns, Brown averages 0.4 fewer made 3-pointers (0.1) than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: