NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brown vs. Timberwolves Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Denver Nuggets vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Time: 9:00 PM
- Date: April 25, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 10.5 (-133)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-143)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+110)
- His last time out, in a 114-108 loss to the Timberwolves, Bruce Brown had 11 points, six rebounds and two steals.
- Brown’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (15.0) is 4.5 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Brown is averaging 4.1 rebounds on the season, while posting 4.4 per game over his last 10.
- In his past 10 games, Brown is averaging 3.2 assists, which is lower than his mark on the year (3.4).
- Brown is averaging 1.1 made three-pointers on the year and 0.5 in his past 10 games.
- The 10.5-point total set for Brown on Tuesday is 1.0 less than his season scoring average.
- He averages 0.6 more rebounds than his prop bet Tuesday of 3.5.
- His assists average — 3.4 — is 0.9 higher than Tuesday’s over/under (2.5).
- He has made 1.1 three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his prop bet total on Tuesday (0.5).
Brown vs. Timberwolves Props Insights
- Brown’s scoring average versus the Timberwolves (9.8) is 0.7 below his over/under for this matchup.
- Against the Timberwolves, Brown pulls down 4.1 boards per game, 0.6 more than his prop for this game.
- Brown averages 2.9 assists when he plays the Timberwolves, 0.4 more than his prop bet.
- Against the Timberwolves, Brown has sunk the same number of 3-pointers per game as his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: