NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 22, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: ESPN, BSSUN, and BSWI
|Bucks||-4.5 (-105)||O 218.5 (-110)||-185|
|Heat||+4.5 (-115)||U 218.5 (-110)||+150|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Bucks vs. Heat, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 3 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, the Milwaukee Bucks will face the Miami Heat.
Bucks vs. Heat 2023 Key Stats
- Of 82 games so far this season, the Bucks have played 55 with over 218.5 points scored, their current matchup’s point total.
- A total of 41 Miami’s games this season (out of 82) have had more than 218.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 7.9 more points per game, 226.4, than this game’s total of 218.5 points.
- The Bucks and the Heat have seen their opponents average a combined 4.6 more points per game than the point total of 218.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Milwaukee’s games this season is 11.7 more points than the total of 218.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Heat this year is 0.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Bucks vs. Heat Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Milwaukee has won 54, or 81.8%, of the 66 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- The Bucks have registered a 44-38-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bucks have an ATS record of 27-21 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, 43 of the Bucks’ games have gone over the point total.
- Miami has won in seven, or 30.4%, of the 23 contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- The Heat are 30-52-0 against the spread this season.
- The Heat’s ATS record as 4.5-point underdogs or greater is 7-8.
- This season, 41 of Miami’s 82 games have gone over the point total.
- Pick ATS: Heat (+ 4.5)
- Pick OU:
Bucks Key Players
- Jrue Holiday’s statline this season includes 19.3 points, 5.1 rebounds and 7.4 assists per game for the Bucks.
- Bobby Portis is responsible for 14.1 points, 9.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game.
- Holiday connects on 2.4 threes per game to lead active Bucks.
- Holiday records 1.2 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 2.5 blocks an outing.
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo has been among the team’s best in both scoring (20.4 points per game) and rebounding (9.2 rebounds per game) while adding 3.2 assists per contest.
- Jimmy Butler has per-game averages of 22.9 points, 5.3 assists and 5.9 rebounds this season.
- Max Strus hits 2.5 treys per game.
- The Heat’s defensive efforts get a lift from Butler (1.8 steals per game) and Adebayo (0.8 blocks per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!