NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Martin vs. Celtics Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Miami Heat at Boston Celtics
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: May 19, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 9.5 (+100)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-120)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+125)
- Last time out, on May 17, Caleb Martin produced 15 points and two steals in a win, 123-116, against the Celtics.
- Martin has scored 0.9 more points per game in his past 10 than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Martin has collected 5.8 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 1.3 more than his prop total for this game.
- In his past 10 games, Martin is averaging 0.1 fewer assists than his mark for the season (1.6).
- In his past 10 games, Martin is averaging 1.6 made threes, which is higher than his mark for the year (1.2).
- The 9.6 points Martin scores per game are 0.1 more than his prop total on Friday (9.5).
- His per-game rebounding average of 4.8 is 0.3 higher than his prop bet on Friday (4.5).
- He has averaged 1.6 assists this season, 0.1 more than his prop bet on Friday.
- He has connected on 1.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under on Friday.
Martin vs. Celtics Props Insights
- Martin’s scoring average versus the Celtics (6.8) is 2.7 below his over/under for this outing.
- Martin averages 3.3 boards when he matches up against the Celtics, 1.2 less than his prop (4.5) for this contest.
- Martin averages 0.6 assists versus the Celtics. That’s 0.9 below his prop bet for this matchup.
- Martin averages 0.9 made treys in games against the Celtics, which is 0.6 below his over/under.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: