NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Martin vs. Knicks Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Miami Heat at New York Knicks
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 8.5 (-111)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+105)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+155)
- Caleb Martin, in his most recent performance, recorded two points in a 128-126 win over the Bucks.
- Martin has scored 0.4 more points per game in his past 10 than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Martin has pulled down 4.4 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.1 less than his prop total for this game.
- Martin is averaging 1.6 assists on the season and 2.2 in his past 10 games.
- Martin is averaging 1.2 made three-pointers for the year and 0.8 in his past 10 games.
- Martin is posting 9.6 points per game, 1.1 more than Tuesday’s over/under.
- He averages 0.3 more rebounds than his prop bet Tuesday of 4.5.
- His assists average — 1.6 — is 0.1 higher than Tuesday’s prop bet (1.5).
- He drains 1.2 three-pointers per game, 0.7 more than his prop bet total on Tuesday (0.5).
Martin vs. Knicks Props Insights
- Martin’s scoring average versus the Knicks (5.9) is 2.6 below his over/under for this matchup.
- Against the Knicks, Martin grabs 3.1 boards per game, 1.4 less than his prop for this contest.
- Martin averages 1.1 assists when he plays the Knicks, 0.4 less than his prop bet for this game.
- Martin averages 0.4 made treys in matchups with the Knicks, which is 0.1 below his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: