NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Martin vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Miami Heat at Denver Nuggets
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: June 1, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 15.5 (-128)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (-154)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-105)
- Caleb Martin recorded 26 points and 10 rebounds in his previous game, a win (103-84) against the Celtics.
- In his past 10 games, Martin is averaging 16.4 points, which is higher than his mark on the season (9.6).
- Martin is averaging 4.8 rebounds on the year, while posting 5.8 per game over his last 10.
- Martin has averaged 1.8 assists in his past 10 games, 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under for this one.
- Martin is averaging 1.2 made three-pointers on the year and 2.7 in his past 10 games.
- The 15.5-point prop bet for Martin on Thursday is 5.9 higher than his scoring average on the season (9.6).
- He grabs 4.8 rebounds per game, 1.7 less than his prop bet on Thursday.
- His assists average — 1.6 — is 0.1 higher than Thursday’s prop bet (1.5).
- He has made 1.2 three-pointers per game, 1.3 fewer than his over/under on Thursday.
Martin vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Martin averages 7.4 points when playing the Nuggets, 8.1 lower than his over/under for this game.
- In games against the Nuggets, Martin’s 2.4 boards per game are 4.1 fewer than his prop for this contest.
- Martin averages 0.4 assists versus the Nuggets. That’s 1.1 below his prop bet for this matchup.
- Martin has made 1.7 fewer treys per game against the Nuggets than his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: