NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Johnson vs. 76ers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Brooklyn Nets vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: April 22, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 18.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-133)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+140)
- Cameron Johnson, in his last game on April 20 against the 76ers, produced 17 points and four assists.
- Johnson has scored 18.5 points per game in his past 10, which is 3.0 more than his average for the season.
- In his past 10 games, Johnson is averaging 4.9 rebounds, which is higher than his mark for the year (4.4).
- Johnson is averaging 1.9 assists for the season and 2.4 in his past 10 games.
- Johnson has knocked down 2.5 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is equal to his average for the season.
- Johnson is scoring 15.5 points per game this season, 3.0 less than his over/under on Saturday.
- His rebounding average — 4.4 per game — is 0.1 less than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (4.5).
- He has collected 1.9 assists per game, 0.6 less than his prop bet on Saturday (2.5).
- He has hit 2.5 three-pointers per game, equal to his prop bet total for Saturday.
Johnson vs. 76ers Props Insights
- Johnson averages 15.1 points when playing the 76ers, 3.4 lower than his over/under for this game.
- Johnson averages 3.9 boards when he suits up against the 76ers, 0.6 less than his prop (4.5) for this contest.
- Johnson averages 2.3 assists when he plays the 76ers, 0.2 less than his prop bet for this game.
- When up against the 76ers, Johnson averages 0.1 more made 3-pointers (2.6) than his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: