NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Osman vs. Knicks Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Date: April 26, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 7.5 (+100)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (+110)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+160)
- Cedi Osman, in his most recent time out, had 10 points in a 102-93 loss to the Knicks.
- Osman has scored 7.0 points per game in his past 10, which is 1.7 less than his average for the season.
- Osman has pulled down 2.6 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.3 greater than his season average.
- Osman has collected assists in his past 10 contests at a lower rate — 0.2 fewer per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Osman is averaging 1.5 made three-pointers for the season and 1.4 in his past 10 games.
- The 7.5-point total set for Osman on Wednesday is 1.2 less than his season scoring average.
- He grabs 2.3 rebounds per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet on Wednesday.
- His assist average — 1.5 per game — is equal to Wednesday’s prop bet.
- His 1.5 made three-pointers per game is the same as his over/under on Wednesday.
Osman vs. Knicks Props Insights
- Osman’s scoring average versus the Knicks (6.9) is 0.6 below his over/under for this outing.
- In games against the Knicks, Osman’s 2.3 boards per game are 0.2 fewer than his prop for this contest.
- Osman averages 1.9 assists when he plays the Knicks, 0.4 more than his prop bet.
- Osman averages 1.3 made treys in matchups with the Knicks, which is 0.2 below his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: