NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 1, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
- TV: TNT
|Celtics||-7.5 (-105)||O 215.5 (-110)||-300|
|76ers||+7.5 (-115)||U 215.5 (-110)||+240|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Celtics vs. 76ers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 1 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs, the Boston Celtics will play the Philadelphia 76ers.
Celtics vs. 76ers 2023 Key Stats
- The Celtics and their opponent have combined to score over 215.5 points, the current matchup’s over/under, in 62 of 82 games this year.
- This year, 54 of Philadelphia’s 82 games have had a combined total higher than 215.5 points scored.
- The Celtics and 76ers average 17.6 more points between them than the total of 215.5 for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 222.3 points per game, 6.8 more than the point total for this game.
- The average total in Boston’s games this year is 13.9 more points than the total of 215.5 in this game.
- 76ers games this year have averaged an over/under of 226.1 points, 10.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Celtics vs. 76ers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Boston has won 52 out of the 73 games, or 71.2%, in which it has been favored.
- The Celtics have put together a record of 45-37-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Celtics have an ATS record of 18-20.
- This season, Celtics games have hit the over 43 times.
- Philadelphia has won in 12, or 48%, of the 25 contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- The 76ers’ record against the spread is 48-34-0.
- The 76ers have an ATS record of 3-0 as 7.5-point underdogs or more.
- Out of Philadelphia’s 82 games so far this year, 47 have gone over the total.
- Pick ATS: 76ers (+ 7.5)
- Pick OU:
Celtics Key Players
- Jayson Tatum scores 30.1 points per game this season for the Celtics, adding 8.8 rebounds and 4.6 assists.
- Marcus Smart contributes with 11.5 points, 6.3 assists and 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Among active players, the Celtics are led by Tatum from long distance. He connects on 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Boston’s blocks leader (among active players) is Derrick White, who records 0.9 per game. Smart leads active players on Boston averaging 1.5 steals a contest.
76ers Key Players
- Joel Embiid has been among the team’s best in both scoring (33.1 points per game) and rebounding (10.2 rebounds per game) while adding 4.2 assists per contest.
- James Harden’s per-game averages this season are 21.0 points, 10.7 assists and 6.1 rebounds.
- Harden knocks down 2.8 threes per game.
- The 76ers’ defensive effort gets a lift from De’Anthony Melton (1.6 steals per game) and Embiid (1.7 blocks per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!