NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: ESPN
|Celtics||-1.5 (-109)||O 214.5 (-108)||-123|
|76ers||+1.5 (-106)||U 214.5 (-112)||+105|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Celtics vs. 76ers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 6 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs, the Boston Celtics and the Philadelphia 76ers meet.
Celtics vs. 76ers 2023 Key Stats
- The Celtics have played 28 games with more than 214.5 points scored, their current matchup’s point total, this year.
- Philadelphia has played in 30 games this season (73.2% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 214.5 points.
- The Celtics and the 76ers combine to average 18.6 more points per game than the over/under of 214.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.8 more points per game (222.3) than this matchup’s total of 214.5 points.
- The average total Boston has had in its matchups this season is 14.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average point total for the 76ers this year is 11.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Celtics vs. 76ers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Boston has been favored 36 times and won 27, or 75%, of those games.
- The Celtics have covered the spread 20 times this season (20-17-0).
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 15-17 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Celtics games have gone over the total 14 times this season.
- Philadelphia has been an underdog in six games this season and has come away with the win one time (16.7%) in those contests.
- Against the spread, the 76ers are 15-16-1 this season.
- As a 1.5-point underdog or more, the 76ers have one win ATS (1-3-1) this year.
- There have been 11 Philadelphia games (out of 41) that hit the over this year.
- Pick ATS: 76ers (+ 1.5)
- Pick OU:
Celtics Key Players
- Jayson Tatum puts up 30.1 points per game for the Celtics while adding 8.8 rebounds and 4.6 assists.
- Marcus Smart is responsible for 11.5 points, 3.1 rebounds and 6.3 assists per game.
- Among active players, the Celtics are led by Tatum from long distance. He hits 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Smart records 1.5 steals per game. Derrick White collects 0.9 blocks a game.
76ers Key Players
- Joel Embiid has the top 76ers spot in two categories among active players: scoring (33.1 points per game) and rebounding (10.2 rebounds per game). He also dishes out 4.2 assists per contest.
- James Harden’s per-game averages this season are 21.0 points, 10.7 assists and 6.1 rebounds.
- Harden makes 2.8 treys per game.
- The 76ers’ defensive effort gets a lift from De’Anthony Melton (1.6 steals per game) and Embiid (1.7 blocks per game).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!