NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
- TV: TNT
|Celtics||-8.5 (-115)||O 218.5 (-110)||-400|
|76ers||+8.5 (-105)||U 218.5 (-110)||+310|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Celtics vs. 76ers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 2 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs, the Boston Celtics will face the Philadelphia 76ers.
Celtics vs. 76ers 2023 Key Stats
- This season, the Celtics games have gone over 218.5 points scored, their current matchup’s total, 61 (out of 82) times.
- Philadelphia has played in 53 games this season (64.6% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 218.5 points.
- These teams average 233.1 points per game combined, 14.6 more than the over/under of 218.5.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 222.3 points per game, 3.8 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under Boston has had set in games this season is 10.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- 76ers games this year have averaged a total of 226.1 points, 7.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Celtics vs. 76ers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Boston has been favored 73 times and won 52, or 71.2%, of those games.
- The Celtics have covered the spread 45 times this season (45-37-0).
- In games they were favored in by 8.5 points or more so far this season, the Celtics went 15-16 against the spread.
- Celtics games have gone over the total 43 times this season.
- Philadelphia has been an underdog in 25 games this season and has come away with the win 12 times (48%) in those contests.
- The 76ers are 48-34-0 against the spread this year.
- The 76ers have covered every time (2-0) as a 8.5-point underdog or more this year.
- Philadelphia has played 82 games this year, and 47 of them have hit the over.
- Pick ATS: 76ers (+ 8.5)
- Pick OU:
Celtics Key Players
- Jayson Tatum contributes with 30.1 points per game while also adding 4.6 assists and 8.8 rebounds.
- Marcus Smart is responsible for 11.5 points, 3.1 rebounds and 6.3 assists per game.
- Tatum knocks down 3.2 threes per game to lead active Celtics.
- Smart records 1.5 steals per game. Derrick White collects 0.9 blocks a contest.
76ers Key Players
- Tyrese Maxey tallies 20.3 points per game and also tacks on 2.9 rebounds and 3.5 assists per contest.
- This season, Tobias Harris has a statline of 14.7 points, 2.5 assists and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- James Harden has also contributed with 21 points, 10.7 assists and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Harden hits 2.8 threes per game.
- The 76ers’ defensive efforts get a lift from De’Anthony Melton’s 1.6 steals and Paul Reed’s 0.7 blocks per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!