NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, May 5, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: ESPN
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Celtics vs. 76ers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 3 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs, the Boston Celtics will meet the Philadelphia 76ers.
Celtics vs. 76ers 2023 Key Stats
Celtics vs. 76ers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Boston has been favored 36 times and won 27, or 75%, of those games.
- The Celtics are 20-17-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Celtics went 15-17 against the spread.
- Celtics games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this season.
- Philadelphia has been chosen as underdogs in six games this year and has walked away with the win one time (16.7%) in those games.
- The 76ers have beaten the spread 15 times in 41 games.
- The 76ers have one win ATS (1-3-1) as a 1.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Philadelphia has played 41 games this season, and 11 of them have gone over the total.
- Pick ATS: 76ers (+ 1.5)
Celtics Key Players
- Jayson Tatum contributes with 30.1 points per game while also adding 4.6 assists and 8.8 rebounds.
- Marcus Smart is averaging 11.5 points, 6.3 assists and 3.1 rebounds a game this season.
- Tatum is the top active three-point shooter for the Celtics, hitting 3.2 per game.
- Smart records 1.5 steals per game. Derrick White collects 0.9 blocks a contest.
76ers Key Players
- Joel Embiid holds the top 76ers spot in two categories among active players: scoring (33.1 points per game) and rebounding (10.2 rebounds per game). He also has 4.2 assists per contest.
- The 76ers have gotten 21 points, 10.7 assists and 6.1 rebounds out of James Harden this season.
- Harden averages 2.8 made threes per game.
- The 76ers’ defensive effort gets a boost from De’Anthony Melton (1.6 steals per game) and Embiid (1.7 blocks per game).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!