NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 7, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: ESPN
|Celtics||-3.5 (-105)||O 214.5 (-112)||-156|
|76ers||+3.5 (-111)||U 214.5 (-108)||+132|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Celtics vs. 76ers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 4 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs, the Boston Celtics will meet the Philadelphia 76ers.
Celtics vs. 76ers 2023 Key Stats
- The Celtics have played 28 games with over 214.5 points scored, their current matchup’s over/under, this season.
- Philadelphia has played in 30 games this year (73.2% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 214.5 points.
- Between them, these two teams average 18.6 more points per game (233.1) than this game’s over/under (214.5).
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.8 more points per game, 222.3, than this game’s over/under of 214.5 points.
- Boston’s average point total in outings this year is 229.4, 14.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for 76ers games this season is 11.6 more points than the point total of 214.5 in this outing.
Celtics vs. 76ers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Boston has won 27, or 75%, of the 36 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- The Celtics have registered a 20-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Celtics have an ATS record of 12-15.
- This season, Celtics games have hit the over 14 times.
- Philadelphia has come away with one win in the six contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- The 76ers’ record against the spread is 15-16-1.
- The 76ers have one win ATS (1-3-1) as a 3.5-point underdog or more this season.
- This year, 11 of Philadelphia’s 41 games have gone over the point total.
- Pick ATS: 76ers (+ 3.5)
- Pick OU:
Celtics Key Players
- Jayson Tatum scores 30.1 points per game this season for the Celtics, adding 8.8 rebounds and 4.6 assists.
- Marcus Smart is responsible for 11.5 points, 3.1 rebounds and 6.3 assists per game.
- Tatum is the top active three-point shooter for the Celtics, hitting 3.2 per game.
- Smart records 1.5 steals per game. Derrick White collects 0.9 blocks a contest.
76ers Key Players
- Joel Embiid has been among the team’s best in both scoring (33.1 points per game) and rebounding (10.2 rebounds per game) while adding 4.2 assists per contest.
- The 76ers have gotten 21 points, 10.7 assists and 6.1 rebounds out of James Harden this season.
- Harden knocks down 2.8 threes per game.
- De’Anthony Melton’s 1.6 steals and Embiid’s 1.7 blocks per game are important to the 76ers’ defensive production.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!