NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 23, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: TNT, BSSE, and NBCS-BOS
|Celtics||-5.5 (-110)||O 231.5 (-110)||-225|
|Hawks||+5.5 (-110)||U 231.5 (-110)||+185|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Celtics vs. Hawks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 4 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, the Boston Celtics will play the Atlanta Hawks.
Celtics vs. Hawks 2023 Key Stats
- This year, the Celtics games have finished over 231.5 points scored, their current matchup’s total, 38 (out of 82) times.
- A total of 49 Atlanta’s games this season (out of 82) have had more than 231.5 total points scored.
- These teams average a combined 236.3 points per game, 4.8 more points than the total of 231.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 229.5 points per game, 2.0 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Boston’s average point total in matchups this year is 229.4, 2.1 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Hawks games this season is 5.1 more points than the point total of 231.5 for this outing.
Celtics vs. Hawks Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Boston has been the favorite in 73 games this season and won 52 (71.2%) of those contests.
- The Celtics have put together a 45-37-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 23-26 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Celtics games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 43 times this season.
- Atlanta has come away with 12 wins in the 34 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Against the spread, the Hawks are 36-46-0 this year.
- As 5.5-point underdogs or greater, the Hawks are 7-4 against the spread.
- This season, 47 of Atlanta’s 82 games have gone over the point total.
- Pick ATS: Hawks (+ 5.5)
- Pick OU:
Celtics Key Players
- Jayson Tatum contributes with 30.1 points per game while adding 4.6 assists and 8.8 rebounds.
- Marcus Smart contributes with 11.5 points, 6.3 assists and 3.1 rebounds a game.
- Tatum makes 3.2 threes per game to lead active Celtics.
- Smart records 1.5 steals per game. Derrick White collects 0.9 blocks a game.
Hawks Key Players
- The Hawks go-to guy, Trae Young, leads active Hawks players in both scoring (26.2 points per game) and assists (10.2 assists per game).
- This season, Clint Capela has a statline that includes 12 points, 0.9 assists and 11 rebounds per game.
- Young knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- Dejounte Murray’s 1.5 steals and Onyeka Okongwu’s 1.3 blocks per game are key to the Hawks’ defensive effort.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!