NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: TNT
|Celtics||-6.5 (-110)||O 231.5 (-110)||-250|
|Hawks||+6.5 (-110)||U 231.5 (-110)||+200|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Celtics vs. Hawks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks are meeting in the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, with a decisive Game 6 next to come.
Celtics vs. Hawks 2023 Key Stats
- The Celtics have played 38 games with over 231.5 points scored, their current matchup’s point total, this year.
- Atlanta has played in 49 games this season (59.8% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 231.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.8 more points per game, 236.3, than this game’s over/under of 231.5 points.
- The Celtics and the Hawks have seen their opponents average a combined 2.0 fewer points per game than the point total of 231.5 set in this outing.
- Boston’s average point total in outings this season is 229.4, 2.1 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Hawks this year is 5.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Celtics vs. Hawks Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Boston has won 52 out of the 73 games, or 71.2%, in which it has been favored.
- The Celtics have covered the spread in a game 45 times this season (45-37-0).
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Celtics have an ATS record of 19-24.
- This season, 43 of the Celtics’ games have gone over the point total.
- Atlanta has been an underdog in 34 games this season and has come away with the win 12 times (35.3%) in those contests.
- The Hawks have beaten the spread 36 times in 82 games.
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 4-2 as 6.5-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been 47 Atlanta games (out of 82) that hit the over this year.
- Pick ATS: Hawks (+ 6.5)
- Pick OU:
Celtics Key Players
- Jayson Tatum scores 30.1 points per game this season for the Celtics, adding 8.8 rebounds and 4.6 assists.
- Marcus Smart is responsible for 11.5 points, 3.1 rebounds and 6.3 assists per game.
- Tatum is the top active three-point shooter for the Celtics, connecting on 3.2 per game.
- Smart grabs 1.5 steals per game. Derrick White collects 0.9 blocks an outing.
Hawks Key Players
- The Hawks go-to guy, Trae Young, leads active Hawks players in both scoring (26.2 points per game) and assists (10.2 assists per game).
- This season, Clint Capela has a statline of 12 points, 0.9 assists and 11 rebounds per game.
- Young hits 2.1 threes per game.
- The Hawks’ defensive effort gets a lift from Young’s 1.1 steals and Onyeka Okongwu’s 1.3 blocks per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!