NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
|Celtics||-3.5 (-101)||O 213.5 (-113)||-151|
|Heat||+3.5 (-116)||U 213.5 (-107)||+129|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Celtics vs. Heat, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals, the Boston Celtics will play the Miami Heat.
Celtics vs. Heat 2023 Key Stats
- The Celtics have played 28 games with over 213.5 points scored, their current matchup’s over/under, this season.
- Miami has played in 24 games this year (58.5% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 213.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 227.4 points per game, 13.9 more points than the over/under of 213.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.7 more points per game (221.2) than this matchup’s total of 213.5 points.
- The average total Boston has had set in matchups this season is 15.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Heat this year is 5.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Boston has won 27, or 75%, of the 36 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- The Celtics have covered the spread 20 times in 37 games with a set spread.
- The Celtics are 12-15 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Celtics games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this season.
- Miami has come away with five wins in the 13 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Against the spread, the Heat are 14-21-0 this year.
- The Heat are 5-2 as 3.5-point underdogs or more.
- There have been 10 Miami games (out of 41) that hit the over this season.
- Pick ATS: Heat (+ 3.5)
- Pick OU:
Celtics Key Players
- Jayson Tatum scores 30.1 points per game this season for the Celtics, adding 8.8 rebounds and 4.6 assists.
- Marcus Smart is averaging 11.5 points, 6.3 assists and 3.1 rebounds per game this season.
- Tatum knocks down 3.2 threes per game to lead active Celtics.
- Smart averages 1.5 steals per game. Derrick White collects 0.9 blocks a game.
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo has been among the team’s best in both scoring (20.4 points per game) and rebounding (9.2 rebounds per game) while adding 3.2 assists per contest.
- Jimmy Butler has per-game averages of 22.9 points, 5.3 assists and 5.9 rebounds this season.
- Max Strus makes 2.5 treys per game.
- The Heat’s defensive effort gets a lift from Butler’s 1.8 steals and Adebayo’s 0.8 blocks per game.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!