NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
|Celtics||-2.5 (-109)||O 210.5 (-109)||-149|
|Heat||+2.5 (-109)||U 210.5 (-109)||+125|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Celtics vs. Heat, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Celtics and Miami Heat are facing off in the Eastern Conference Finals, with a decisive Game 6 next to come.
Celtics vs. Heat 2023 Key Stats
- The Celtics have played 29 games with over 210.5 points scored, their current matchup’s point total, this season.
- This season, 27 of Miami’s 41 games have had a combined total higher than 210.5 points scored.
- The Celtics and Heat average 16.9 more points between them than the total of 210.5 for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.7 more points per game (221.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 210.5 points.
- The average over/under Boston has had in its matchups this season is 18.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average over/under for Heat games this season is 8.8 more points than the point total of 210.5 for this outing.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Boston has won 27, or 75%, of the 36 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- The Celtics have covered the spread 20 times this season (20-17-0).
- The Celtics are 13-16 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Celtics games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this season.
- Miami has won in five, or 38.5%, of the 13 contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- The Heat have beaten the spread 14 times in 41 games.
- Against the spread as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Heat are 5-3.
- There have been 10 Miami games (out of 41) that hit the over this year.
- Pick ATS: Heat (+ 2.5)
- Pick OU:
Celtics Key Players
- Jayson Tatum contributes with 30.1 points per game for the Celtics while adding 8.8 rebounds and 4.6 assists.
- Marcus Smart contributes with 11.5 points, 6.3 assists and 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Tatum is the top active three-point shooter for the Celtics, connecting on 3.2 per game.
- Boston’s blocks leader (among active players) is Derrick White, who collects 0.9 per game. Smart leads active players on Boston averaging 1.5 steals a contest.
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo has been among the team’s best in both scoring (20.4 points per game) and rebounding (9.2 rebounds per game) while adding 3.2 assists per contest.
- The Heat have gotten 22.9 points, 5.3 assists and 5.9 rebounds out of Jimmy Butler this season.
- Max Strus hits 2.5 treys per game.
- Butler’s 1.8 steals and Adebayo’s 0.8 blocks per game are important to the Heat’s defensive production.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!