NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Paul vs. Clippers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Phoenix Suns at Los Angeles Clippers
- Time: 3:30 PM
- Date: April 22, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 13.5 (-125)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-161)
- Assists Prop: Over 8.5 (-143)
- In a 129-124 win over the Clippers (his last time out), Chris Paul produced 11 points, six rebounds, seven assists and three steals.
- Paul has scored 14.3 points per game in his past 10, which is 0.4 greater than his average for the season.
- In his past 10 games, Paul is averaging 0.6 more rebounds than his mark on the year (4.3).
- Paul is averaging 8.9 assists on the year and 7.4 in his past 10 games.
- In his past 10 games, Paul is averaging 2.0 made threes, which is higher than his mark on the season (1.7).
- The 13.5-point prop total set for Paul on Saturday is 0.4 less than his season scoring average (13.9).
- He averages 0.2 fewer rebounds than his prop bet Saturday of 4.5.
- His assists average — 8.9 — is 0.4 higher than Saturday’s over/under (8.5).
- His 1.7 made three-pointers average is 0.2 higher than his over/under on Saturday.
Paul vs. Clippers Props Insights
- Paul’s scoring average versus the Clippers, which is 15.8, is 2.3 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Paul is averaging 5.7 boards versus the Clippers. That’s 1.2 more than his prop for this game.
- Paul averages 9.1 assists when he plays the Clippers, 0.6 more than his prop bet.
- Paul has made 0.1 fewer treys per game against the Clippers than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: