NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Paul vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Phoenix Suns at Denver Nuggets
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: April 29, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 14.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-105)
- Assists Prop: Over 8.5 (-143)
- Chris Paul tallied 15 points, seven assists and two steals in his last game, a win (136-130) against the Clippers.
- Paul has averaged 15.5 points in his past 10 games, 1.0 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Paul is averaging 4.3 rebounds for the year, while posting 5.0 per game over his last 10.
- Paul has dished out 7.3 assists per game in his past 10, which is 1.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In his past 10 games, Paul is averaging 2.3 made threes, which is higher than his mark for the year (1.7).
- Paul’s 13.9-point scoring average is 0.6 less than Saturday’s over/under.
- He averages 0.2 less rebounds than his prop bet Saturday of 4.5.
- He averages 8.9 assists, 0.4 more than Saturday’s prop bet (8.5).
- He makes 1.7 three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet total on Saturday (1.5).
Paul vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Paul averages 18.7 points versus the Nuggets, 4.2 more than his over/under for this game.
- Paul is averaging five boards against the Nuggets. That’s 0.5 more than his prop for this contest.
- When playing against the Nuggets, Paul averages 10.7 assists, 2.2 more than his prop bet.
- Versus the Nuggets, Paul has connected on the same number of 3-pointers per game as his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: