NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Braun vs. Heat Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Denver Nuggets vs. Miami Heat
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: June 12, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 4.5 (+105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 1.5 (-167)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (+100)
- Christian Braun, in his most recent game on June 9 against the Heat, posted .
- In his past 10 games, Braun is averaging 1.5 fewer points than his mark on the year (4.7).
- Braun is averaging 2.4 rebounds for the year and 1.6 in his past 10 games.
- In his past 10 games, Braun is averaging 0.5 assists, which is lower than his mark for the year (0.8).
- In his past 10 games, Braun is averaging 0.4 fewer made threes than his mark for the season (0.4).
- Braun is putting up 4.7 points per game, 0.2 more than Monday’s prop total.
- He has grabbed 2.4 rebounds per game, 0.9 higher than his prop bet on Monday.
- His assists average — 0.8 — is 0.3 higher than Monday’s over/under (0.5).
- He 0.4 made three-pointers average is 0.1 lower than his prop bet on Monday.
Braun vs. Heat Props Insights
- Braun averages 5.3 points versus the Heat, 0.8 more than his over/under for this game.
- Against the Heat, Braun collects two boards per game, 0.5 more than his prop for this game.
- Compared to his prop bet for this matchup, Braun averages more assists versus the Heat — to be specific, 1.0 more per game.
- Braun has made 0.3 fewer treys per game against the Heat than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: