NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Braun vs. Suns Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Denver Nuggets at Phoenix Suns
- Time: 10:00 PM
- Date: May 5, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 2.5 (-133)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 1.5 (-200)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (+110)
- In a 97-87 win over the Suns (his most recent game), Christian Braun posted two points.
- In his past 10 games, Braun is averaging 5.9 points, which is higher than his mark on the season (4.7).
- In his past 10 games, Braun is averaging 0.5 more rebounds than his mark on the season (2.4).
- Braun has handed out 0.9 assists per game in his past 10, which is 0.1 more than his season average.
- Braun has knocked down 0.4 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is equal to his season average.
- Braun’s 4.7 points per game are 2.2 more than Friday’s prop total.
- He has collected 2.4 rebounds per game, 0.9 higher than his prop bet on Friday.
- His assists average — 0.8 — is 0.3 higher than Friday’s prop bet (0.5).
- He 0.4 made three-pointers average is 0.1 lower than his over/under on Friday.
Braun vs. Suns Props Insights
- Braun averages 5.7 points versus the Suns, 3.2 more than his over/under for this game.
- Braun is averaging three boards against the Suns. That’s 1.5 more than his prop for this contest.
- Compared to his prop bet for this matchup, Braun averages more assists versus the Suns — to be specific, 0.3 more per game.
- In matchups with the Suns, Braun has drained 0.2 more treys per game than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: