NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio
- TV: TNT, BSOH, and MSG
|Cavaliers||-4.5 (-110)||O 212.5 (-110)||-190|
|Knicks||+4.5 (-110)||U 212.5 (-110)||+155|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Cavaliers vs. Knicks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cleveland Cavaliers will play the New York Knicks in Game 2 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs.
Cavaliers vs. Knicks 2023 Key Stats
- Cavaliers games have finished over 212.5 points scored, their current matchup’s total, 49 times (out of 82) this season.
- New York has played in 62 games this year (75.6% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 212.5 points.
- The Cavaliers and the Knicks combine to average 15.8 more points per game than the over/under of 212.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.5 more points per game (220) than this game’s over/under of 212.5 points.
- Cleveland’s average point total in outings this season is 219.1, 6.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Knicks this season is 16.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Cavaliers vs. Knicks Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Cleveland has entered the game as favorites 64 times this season and won 47, or 73.4%, of those games.
- The Cavaliers have covered the spread 44 times over 82 games with a set spread.
- The Cavaliers have an ATS record of 24-16 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, 40 of the Cavaliers’ games have gone over the point total.
- New York has been an underdog in 39 games this season and has come away with the win 19 times (48.7%) in those contests.
- The Knicks’ record against the spread is 46-36-0.
- The Knicks have an ATS record of 8-7 as 4.5-point underdogs or greater.
- New York has seen 44 of its 82 games hit the over.
- Pick ATS: Knicks (+ 4.5)
- Pick OU:
Cavaliers Key Players
- Donovan Mitchell has put up 28.3 points, 4.3 rebounds and 4.4 assists for the Cavaliers.
- Evan Mobley adds 16.2 points, 2.8 assists and nine rebounds per contest, while Darius Garland contributes with 21.6 points, 7.8 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Mitchell connects on 3.6 threes per game to lead active Cavaliers.
- Cleveland’s blocks leader (among active players) is Mobley, who averages 1.5 per game. Mitchell leads active players on Cleveland averaging 1.5 steals a contest.
Knicks Key Players
- Julius Randle holds the top Knicks spot in two categories among active players: scoring (25.1 points per game) and rebounding (10 rebounds per game). He also has 4.1 assists per contest.
- The Knicks have gotten 24 points, 6.2 assists and 3.5 rebounds out of Jalen Brunson this season.
- Randle hits 2.8 threes per game.
- The Knicks’ defensive efforts get a lift from Josh Hart (1.2 steals per game) and Mitchell Robinson (1.8 blocks per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!