NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Russell vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Lakers at Denver Nuggets
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: May 18, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 13.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-115)
- D’Angelo Russell, in his previous game on May 16 against the Nuggets, produced eight points.
- Russell has averaged 15.5 points in his past 10 games, 2.0 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Russell is averaging 3.0 rebounds for the year and 2.4 in his past 10 games.
- In his past 10 games, Russell is averaging 4.5 assists, which is lower than his mark for the year (6.2).
- Russell is averaging 2.7 made three-pointers on the year and 1.9 in his past 10 games.
- The 13.5-point prop total set for Russell on Thursday is 4.3 less than his scoring average on the season (17.8).
- His per-game rebounding average of 3.0 is 0.5 higher than his prop bet on Thursday (2.5).
- He makes 2.7 three-pointers per game, 1.2 more than his prop bet total on Thursday (1.5).
Russell vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Russell is averaging 3.6 more points versus the Nuggets than his prop bet for this game.
- Against the Nuggets, Russell pulls down 2.5 boards per game, which equals his prop for this game.
- When up against the Nuggets, Russell averages 1.1 more made 3-pointers (2.6) than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: