NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Russell vs. Warriors Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Lakers at Golden State Warriors
- Time: 10:00 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 15.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (+130)
- D’Angelo Russell, in his last game on April 28 against the Grizzlies, recorded 31 points and four assists.
- Russell has averaged 16.2 points in his past 10 games, 0.7 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Russell has pulled down 3.3 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.3 more than his season average.
- In his past 10 games, Russell is averaging 0.8 fewer assists than his mark on the season (6.2).
- Russell is averaging 2.7 made three-pointers for the year and 2.9 in his past 10 games.
- The 17.8 points Russell scores per game are 2.3 more than his prop total on Tuesday (15.5).
- His rebounding average — 3.0 per game — is 0.5 less than his prop bet in Tuesday’s game (3.5).
- He makes 2.7 three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under on Tuesday (2.5).
Russell vs. Warriors Props Insights
- Russell’s scoring average versus the Warriors (13.7) is 1.8 below his over/under for this outing.
- In games versus the Warriors, Russell’s 2.9 boards per game are 0.6 fewer than his prop for this contest.
- Russell averages 2.2 made treys in games against the Warriors, which is 0.3 below his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: