NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Fox vs. Warriors Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Sacramento Kings at Golden State Warriors
- Time: 8:00 PM
- Date: April 28, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 26.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (+100)
- Assists Prop: Over 6.5 (-111)
- Last time out, on April 26, De’Aaron Fox recorded 24 points, seven rebounds, nine assists and two steals in a loss, 123-116, against the Warriors.
- Fox has averaged 26.2 points in his past 10 games, 0.3 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- In his past 10 games, Fox is averaging 1.3 more rebounds than his mark for the year (4.2).
- Fox is averaging 6.1 assists for the season and 7.2 in his past 10 games.
- In his past 10 games, Fox is averaging 0.5 more made threes than his mark for the season (1.6).
- Fox’s 25.0-point scoring average is 1.5 less than Friday’s over/under.
- His rebounding average — 4.2 per game — is 1.3 less than his prop bet in Friday’s game (5.5).
- He has picked up 6.1 assists per game, 0.4 fewer than Friday’s over/under (6.5).
- He has hit 1.6 three-pointers per game, 0.9 less than his prop bet total on Friday.
Fox vs. Warriors Props Insights
- Fox averages 27.7 points versus the Warriors, 1.2 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Fox averages 4.8 boards when he matches up against the Warriors, 0.7 less than his prop (5.5) for this contest.
- Fox averages 7.4 assists when he plays the Warriors, 0.9 more than his prop bet.
- Against the Warriors, Fox has connected on the same number of 3-pointers per game as his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: