NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Melton vs. Celtics Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Philadelphia 76ers vs. Boston Celtics
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: May 5, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 7.5 (-118)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (+110)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-105)
- His last time on the court, in a 121-87 loss to the Celtics, De’Anthony Melton recorded two points.
- Melton’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (8.1) is 0.6 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Melton’s 2.1 rebounds per game in his past 10 contests are 0.4 fewer than his prop bet total for this one.
- In his past 10 games, Melton is averaging 1.8 assists, which is lower than his mark on the season (2.6).
- Melton is averaging 2 made three-pointers on the year and 1.6 in his past 10 games.
- Melton is putting up 10.1 points per game, 2.6 more than Friday’s prop total.
- He has collected 4.1 rebounds per game, 1.6 higher than his prop bet on Friday.
- He has averaged 2.6 assists this season, 1.1 more than his prop bet on Friday.
- He has made two three-pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under on Friday (1.5).
Melton vs. Celtics Props Insights
- Melton is totaling 0.4 more points versus the Celtics than his prop bet for this game.
- Against the Celtics, Melton pulls down 2.3 boards per game, 0.2 less than his prop for this game.
- Compared to his prop bet for this matchup, Melton averages more assists versus the Celtics — to be specific, 0.6 more per game.
- When up against the Celtics, Melton averages 0.4 more made 3-pointers (1.9) than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: