NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ayton vs. Clippers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Phoenix Suns at Los Angeles Clippers
- Time: 3:30 PM
- Date: April 22, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 15.5 (-125)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 10.5 (-105)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-154)
- His last time out, in a 129-124 win over the Clippers, Deandre Ayton totaled 12 points and 11 rebounds.
- In his past 10 games, Ayton is averaging 14.6 points, which is lower than his mark for the season (18.0).
- Ayton has averaged 8.7 rebounds in his past 10 games. That is 1.8 less than his prop total (10.5) for this game.
- In his past 10 games, Ayton is averaging 1.3 fewer assists than his mark on the season (1.7).
- In his past 10 games, Ayton is averaging 0.1 fewer made threes than his mark on the year (0.1).
- The 15.5-point over/under set for Ayton on Saturday is 2.5 less than his season scoring average (18.0).
- He averages 0.5 fewer rebounds than his prop bet Saturday of 10.5.
- His assists average — 1.7 — is 1.2 higher than Saturday’s over/under (0.5).
Ayton vs. Clippers Props Insights
- Ayton’s scoring average versus the Clippers, which is 16.1, is 0.6 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Ayton averages 11.3 boards versus the Clippers, 0.8 more than his prop (10.5) for this game.
- Ayton averages 1.1 assists when he plays the Clippers, 0.6 more than his prop bet.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: