NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ayton vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Phoenix Suns at Denver Nuggets
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: April 29, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 15.5 (-128)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 9.5 (-118)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-167)
- His last time on the court, in a 136-130 win over the Clippers, Deandre Ayton posted 21 points and 11 rebounds.
- Ayton has scored 0.3 fewer points per game in his past 10 contests than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Ayton has grabbed 9.6 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.4 fewer than his average for the season.
- In his past 10 games, Ayton is averaging 0.8 assists, which is lower than his mark for the year (1.7).
- In his past 10 games, Ayton is averaging 0.1 fewer made threes than his mark for the season (0.1).
- The 18.0 points Ayton scores per game are 2.5 more than his over/under on Saturday (15.5).
- He has pulled down 10.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 higher than his prop bet on Saturday.
- He averages 1.7 assists, 1.2 more than Saturday’s prop bet (0.5).
Ayton vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Ayton’s scoring average versus the Nuggets, which is 17, is 1.5 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Ayton is averaging 10.1 boards against the Nuggets. That’s 0.6 more than his prop for this contest.
- Compared to his prop bet for this matchup, Ayton averages more assists versus the Nuggets — to be specific, 0.5 more per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: