NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Schroder vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Lakers at Denver Nuggets
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: May 18, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 8.5 (-128)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 1.5 (-200)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-128)
- In his last game, Dennis Schroder put up six points and five assists in a loss (132-126) against the Nuggets.
- Schroder has scored 0.3 fewer points per game in his past 10 contests than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Schroder has pulled down 2.0 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.5 more than his prop total for this contest.
- Schroder has handed out 3.0 assists per game in his past 10, which is 1.5 less than his season average.
- In his past 10 games, Schroder is averaging 0.3 fewer made threes than his mark for the year (1.1).
- Schroder is posting 12.6 points per game, 4.1 higher than Thursday’s prop total.
- He averages 1.0 more rebound than his prop bet Thursday of 1.5.
- He averages 4.5 assists, 1.0 more than Thursday’s prop bet (3.5).
- He has made 1.1 three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under on Thursday (0.5).
Schroder vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Schroder’s scoring average versus the Nuggets, which is 12.8, is 4.3 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Schroder averages two boards versus the Nuggets, 0.5 more than his prop (1.5) for this game.
- Schroder averages four assists when he plays the Nuggets, 0.5 more than his prop bet.
- In games versus the Nuggets, Schroder has connected on 1.3 more treys per game than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: