NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Schroder vs. Warriors Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Lakers at Golden State Warriors
- Time: 10:00 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 6.5 (-128)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 1.5 (-120)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-139)
- Dennis Schroder put up two points, five assists and two steals in his previous game, a win (125-85) against the Grizzlies.
- Schroder has averaged 6.0 points in his past 10 games, 0.5 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- In his past 10 games, Schroder is averaging 1.5 rebounds, which is lower than his mark on the year (2.5).
- Schroder has collected 3.4 assists per game in his past 10, which is 0.9 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Schroder is averaging 1.1 made three-pointers for the season and 0.3 in his past 10 games.
- Schroder’s 12.6 points per game are 6.1 more than Tuesday’s prop total.
- He has averaged 2.5 rebounds per game, 1.0 higher than his prop bet on Tuesday.
- His assists average — 4.5 — is 2.0 higher than Tuesday’s over/under (2.5).
- He drains 1.1 three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under on Tuesday (0.5).
Schroder vs. Warriors Props Insights
- Schroder averages 15.5 points versus the Warriors, 9.0 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Against the Warriors, Schroder grabs 2.3 boards per game, 0.8 more than his prop for this game.
- Compared to his prop bet for this matchup, Schroder averages more assists versus the Warriors — to be specific, 2.7 more per game.
- When up against the Warriors, Schroder averages 0.5 more made 3-pointers (one) than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: