NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
White vs. 76ers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: May 1, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 13.5 (-120)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-167)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (+100)
- Derrick White, in his previous game on April 27 against the Hawks, recorded seven points.
- In his past 10 games, White is averaging 3.8 more points than his mark on the season (12.4).
- White has grabbed four rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.4 more than his season average.
- White has averaged 3.8 assists in his past 10 games, 0.3 more than his prop bet total for this one.
- In his past 10 games, White is averaging 0.5 more made threes than his mark on the year (1.8).
- The 13.5-point prop bet set for White on Monday is 1.1 higher than his season scoring average.
- He averages 0.1 more rebounds than his prop bet Monday of 3.5.
- He has averaged 3.9 assists this season, 0.4 more than his prop bet on Monday.
- His 1.8 made three-pointers average is 0.3 higher than his over/under on Monday.
White vs. 76ers Props Insights
- White is averaging 1.2 more points versus the 76ers than his prop bet for this game.
- White is averaging 4.1 boards against the 76ers. That’s 0.6 more than his prop for this game.
- White averages four assists when he plays the 76ers, 0.5 more than his prop bet.
- White averages two made treys in matchups with the 76ers, 0.5 more than his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: