NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bane vs. Lakers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Memphis Grizzlies at Los Angeles Lakers
- Time: 10:00 PM
- Date: April 24, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 20.5 (-128)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (+120)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-139)
- Last time out, on April 22, Desmond Bane posted 18 points in a loss, 111-101, against the Lakers.
- Bane is averaging 21.5 points on the year, but 22.6 in his past 10 games.
- Bane is averaging 5.0 rebounds for the year and 4.8 in his past 10 games.
- Bane has averaged 4.8 assists in his past 10 games, 1.3 more than his prop bet total for this one.
- Bane is averaging 2.8 made threes over his past 10 games, which is lower than his mark for the year (2.9).
- Bane is putting up 21.5 points per game, 1.0 more than Monday’s over/under.
- He averages 0.5 fewer rebounds than his prop bet Monday of 5.5.
- He has averaged 4.4 assists this season, 0.9 more than his prop bet on Monday.
- He has knocked down 2.9 three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his prop bet total on Monday (2.5).
Bane vs. Lakers Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, Bane is averaging 3.9 fewer points versus the Lakers.
- In games versus the Lakers, Bane’s 4.3 boards per game are 1.2 fewer than his prop for this game.
- When he’s up against the Lakers, Bane collects assists at a lower rate — 0.3 less per game — than his prop bet for this matchup.
- Bane averages 2.3 made treys in games against the Lakers, which is 0.2 below his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: