NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Booker vs. Clippers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Phoenix Suns at Los Angeles Clippers
- Time: 3:30 PM
- Date: April 22, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 30.5 (-125)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-139)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (-139)
- Devin Booker, in his last game on April 20 against the Clippers, recorded 45 points, six rebounds, three steals and two blocks.
- Booker’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (28.2) is 2.3 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- In his past 10 games, Booker is averaging 0.9 fewer rebounds than his mark for the year (4.5).
- Booker has collected assists in his past 10 games at a higher rate — 1.2 more per contest — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In his past 10 games, Booker is averaging 0.3 fewer made threes than his mark for the season (2.1).
- The 30.5-point over/under set for Booker on Saturday is 2.7 higher than his season scoring average.
- His rebound average — 4.5 per game — equals his prop bet on Saturday.
- His assists average — 5.5 — is 1.0 higher than Saturday’s prop bet (4.5).
- He has connected on 2.1 three-pointers per game, 0.4 less than his prop bet total on Saturday.
Booker vs. Clippers Props Insights
- Booker’s scoring average versus the Clippers (25.7) is 4.8 below his over/under for this matchup.
- Against the Clippers, Booker grabs 4.6 boards per game, 0.1 more than his prop for this contest.
- Booker averages 4.8 assists when he plays the Clippers, 0.3 more than his prop bet.
- Booker has made 0.8 fewer treys per game against the Clippers than his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: