NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Booker vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Phoenix Suns at Denver Nuggets
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: April 29, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 30.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-149)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-128)
- His last time on the court, in a 136-130 win over the Clippers, Devin Booker tallied 47 points, eight rebounds, 10 assists and two steals.
- Booker has scored 0.1 more points per game in his past 10 than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Booker has pulled down 4.3 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.2 less than his average for the season.
- Booker has dished out 6.4 assists per game in his past 10, which is 0.9 more than his season average.
- Booker has knocked down 2.1 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is exactly the same as his season average.
- The 30.5-point prop bet for Booker on Saturday is 2.7 higher than his season scoring average (27.8).
- His rebound average — 4.5 per game — equals his prop bet on Saturday.
- Saturday’s assists prop bet for
he (5.5) equals his average on the season.
- He has hit 2.1 three-pointers per game, 0.4 less than his prop bet total on Saturday.
Booker vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, Booker is averaging 7.5 fewer points versus the Nuggets.
- Against the Nuggets, Booker collects 4.4 boards per game, 0.1 less than his prop for this game.
- Booker averages five assists when he plays the Nuggets, 0.5 less than his prop bet for this game.
- Booker has made 0.6 fewer treys per game against the Nuggets than his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: