NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brooks vs. Lakers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Memphis Grizzlies at Los Angeles Lakers
- Time: 10:00 PM
- Date: April 24, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-105)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+135)
- His last time out, in a 111-101 loss to the Lakers, Dillon Brooks had seven points.
- Brooks has scored 2.0 more points per game in his past 10 than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Brooks has collected 3.6 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.3 greater than his average for the season.
- Brooks has dished out 2.6 assists per game in his past 10, which is exactly the same as his season average.
- In his past 10 games, Brooks is averaging 0.2 more made threes than his mark for the season (2.0).
- The 14.3 points Brooks scores per game are 1.8 more than his over/under on Monday (12.5).
- He averages 0.2 fewer rebounds than his prop bet Monday of 3.5.
- He averages 2.6 assists, 0.1 more than Monday’s prop bet (2.5).
- He 2.0 made three-pointers average is 0.5 lower than his over/under on Monday.
Brooks vs. Lakers Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, Brooks is averaging 1.7 fewer points versus the Lakers.
- Against the Lakers, Brooks grabs three boards per game, 0.5 less than his prop for this contest.
- When he’s up against the Lakers, Brooks dishes out assists at a lower rate — 0.4 less per game — than his prop bet for this matchup.
- When squaring off against the Lakers, Brooks averages 0.6 fewer made 3-pointers (1.9) than his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: